Sevu Business, Lda.
Address: RUA DE COVAS 44/46
1. Who we are We are Displays Pro and we handle your personal data as joint data controllers, i.e. we are responsible for how we handle and protect your data.
2. What we use your data for. We will use your data to administer your registration as a consumer, to manage your purchases of products or services, to answer your questions and to send you personalized messages.
3.Why we use your data. We are lawful to process your data for various reasons. The first reason is that we need to process your data in order to perform the contract you agree to enter into with us when you register and when you make a purchase or enjoy one of our services or features. We also use your data to answer your questions or to send you newsletters.
4.Your rights. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In certain cases, you have other rights, such as the right to object to the use of your data.
Permanent cookies: These are cookies that are stored at the browser level of your electronic access devices and are used every time you visit the Displays Pro website again.
Analysis cookies: These are cookies that do not collect or store personal information about the user, so they cannot be used to identify users. On the contrary, they are cookies that make it possible to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the service offered. They thus allow Displays Pro to study navigation on its website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we make available to you.
6. Use of statistical services. Use of Google Analytics. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and which allow your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. For more information on how to handle user data from Google Analytics, please refer to Google's data protection declaration: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=pt.
7. Using Facebook Social Plugins. Our website uses social plugins from the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). Plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the phrase "Facebook Social Plugin". You will find an overview of Facebook plugins and what they look like here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins?locale=en. When you visit a page on our website that contains this social plugin, your browser makes a direct connection to Facebook's servers. The plugin content is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated by it on the website. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page on our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can link the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by pressing the "like" button or entering a comment, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and shown to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for advertising purposes, market research and the appropriate design of Facebook pages. To this end, Facebook creates profiles of usage, interests and relationships, for example, to evaluate the use of our website in terms of advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other related services to the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to link the data collected on our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. For the purpose, scope and extent of data collection and further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and options to protect your privacy, please refer to Facebook's privacy policies: https:// www.facebook.com/policy.php.
8. Twitter. The functions of the Twitter service are incorporated into the pages of our website. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. Through the use of Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" function, Twitter links users' Twitter accounts with the Internet sites they frequent. This will be announced privately to the user's Twitter followers. In doing so, the data will also be transferred to Twitter's servers. We advise that we, as the website provider, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and its use by Twitter. Further information is available at the following link: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en. The privacy settings on Twitter can be changed in the account settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings.
9. Instagram. Our website uses the Instagram service. Instagram is a service of Instagram Inc. Through the "Instagram" button integrated into our website, Instagram receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are connected to Instagram, Instagram can assign the visit to our website to your Instagram account and link the data through this means. The data transmitted by clicking on the "Insta" button is stored by Instagram. You can find more information about the purpose and scope of the data collection, the processing and use of the data as well as your rights options and related settings to protect your privacy in Instagram's data protection notice at https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388. To prevent your visit to our website from being accessed by your Instagram account, you must log out of your Instagram account before visiting our website.
10. Data Security. We protect our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution by unauthorized persons by means of technical and organizational measures. A customer account can only be accessed by entering the customer's personal password. You should always keep your access information confidential and close the browser window as soon as communication with us ends, especially if you are using a shared computer.
11. Changes to your details. Our aim is to keep the information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have provided to us, please contact us. You also have the right to receive free information about the data stored about you, as well as the right to correct, block and delete this information if necessary. Whenever requested, we share what data we have about you, and how you can correct or delete it if you wish.
12. Withdraw consent. You have given Displays Pro your consent to receive commercial information, possibly as part of the ordering process. If you do not wish to receive further information, offers and promotions, you can always contact us directly and ask to be removed from our lists by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data will be deleted within 24 hours.
13. Opening a customer account. The inventory data (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and bank details) as well as the user data (username and password) will be stored in a database when a new customer account is opened. This will allow you to log in using your username and password and make future purchases without having to enter the information again.
14. Consent for e-mail advertising. You can consent to receive regular e-mail offers. Your e-mail address will not be forwarded to other companies. If you decide to stop receiving these services in the future, you can withdraw your consent at any time. To do this, send an e-mail to email@example.com, with "REMOVE NEWSLETTER" in the subject line.